Monday, December 3, 2012

Facts about a VIRGO



11.Analytical, I analyze everything and my brain never seems to stop working or thinking .
10. Addictive personality. This is the worst and if it's not notice it can go in a downward spiral. 
9. Loves being home and cuddling with the other half. There are times when I dont want to be around my friends I just rather cook a good meal and watch a good movie and cuddle with the one I love.
8. Very Affectionate. Yes  I am the type that will caress your head and kiss you gently on your forehead to me it lets the person you know you love them without saying it with words.
7. ( NOW THIS PROB ONLY APPLIES TO ME) COOKING: I LOVE LOVE LOVE FOOD all types Indian, Thai, African, Creole whatever, I just love to taste and try new things. Now most Virgo's I do know they are very picky with there food. But me TUH HAVE FOOD WILL EAT!!!
6. VIRGO'S ( I ) WILL ALWAYS FORGIVE BUT NEVER FORGET AND I DO MEAN NEVER!!! ( PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHOEVER IS READING THIS)
5. When I love I love unconditionally and whole heartily.
4. LOYAL (there is nothing else for me to explain)
3. I am an Emotional person some people say its me being a drama queen, but I beg to differ. 
2. I believe in second chances and sometimes thirds depending on the person and how much time I invested. We are not all perfect hell I know I am not so hey it is what it is.
1. HOPELESS ROMANTIC, I believe in love and all that comes with it. Even though my life is not like the romantic comedy movies but they can be.  Even after being lied to and cheated on I still believe in LOVE and will never turn my back on it.

Now with this Like I said before THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ALL VIRGOS, ONLY TO MYSELF! This list can actually go on and on but I didn't want to bore my peeps out there LOL.




No comments:

Post a Comment