Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's done

The love as I knew is no longer we have loved each other for the past 6 years and its done. Do I want it to end no!!! But the one thing I can't and won't do is make a person stay when they want out. My heart is so heavy now but I rather be alone then stay in something where I am the only one that loves. And all his reasons are valid. I'm sure u want the reasons so I'm going to sum it up to one we are no longer good together. People do grow apart ! When a relationship ends its like losing a best friend it's like a funeral. I am not the perfect person never claimed to be. I showed who I was from the beginning all the drugs I did, the partying and all . Sometimes I feel like I would be better off gone its seems like I can never get anything right in my life . I'm a wreck I have not slept or eaten . The tears won't stop.....

No comments:

Post a Comment