Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Life

Wow ok I know I really need to get my shit together and stop being sometimey ( if that is even a word ) with this blog but my life has had so many hurtles and turns but the one thing that made me almost lose my mind was the passing of my mother on October 31, 14. Yes you read correctly my queen has lost her battle with cancer the doctors informed her on the 28th there is no more they can do for her she gave up fighting on Wednesday the 29th came home on the30th and passed at 11:55 pm on the 31 st . When I tell you that was one of the hardest thing in life I had accept no let me take that back IT WAS THE HARDEST THING I HAD TO ACCEPT IN MY LIFE and I still have a problem accepting it honestly there are times I feel like giving up and resting with her but that is the one thing she would have hated me giving up, so like her I fight and use all options in this thing we call life until my higher power calls me plus I still have my daddy to care for (I JUST LOVE THAT LIL MAN ) ,a partner that loves me unconditionally , a brother that would be crushed along with family and friends so the fight in me is getting stronger every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment