Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Bubble bath = thoughts

T
As I sit here in the tub listening to my new (well new to me old to others) favorite artist Banks, a little pray to God went out, for him to guide my steps and just show me the correct way to go. You know our thoughts sometimes can truly be our down fall because I sometimes think has god forsaken me?!?! I know in this thing called life I haven't been the perfect angel and sometimes think I deserve whatever happens to me but then I shake my head and remember that at that very moment my faith in God is being tested. I can count on both hands and probably both feet of how many times I should of been dead in the grave but my God has blessed me to see another day, when others younger then me has been called on home . It shows me that my work here on this earth is not done and yes I may be on borrowed time but I need to use it wisely and that's my problem I HAVE NO CLUE ON WHAT HE WANTS ME TO DO, SO AGAIN MY GOD I ASK YOU TO ORDER MY STEPS AND LET ME WALK IN YOUR GREATNESS. I know I know some of you guys are reading this thinking " he must be this save born again Christian " no not yet but I do want to be a born again person ........

No comments:

Post a Comment