Thursday, August 23, 2012

Is it just me

Why is it that being gay = death ? I wanted to ask Facebook a question : what would u do if u woke up and your wife/lover/significant other was dead ? Meaning reaction!! So then I was asked why would I asked that question with the stigma of being gay ? Meaning most gay men die of aids !! WRONG!! Anyone can die in their sleep, choke on spit , Hell took sleeping pills, heart attack, stroke . Why because a gay man asked this question the first thought is AIDS???? I think that way of thinking is of a closed mind .......Death is a part of life we all have to do it . I do wonder who would cry at my funeral, I do wonder what would be a reaction hearing about my death. We all want to be loved and missed hell I just wonder the reaction would be cause I won't get to see it. Am I wrong for thinking this way am I wrong for thinking about death a subject so taboo. Maybe it's me !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment