Sunday, August 19, 2012

GOD DO YOU HEAR ME?

Dear GOD,

The say ask and u shall receive well for the last few months my life has been spiraling out of control. There have been countless times I asked you for help and to deliver me but I'm sorry to say this GOD but sometimes I feel like it's falling on death ears!!! I need you more and no one else knows this than you and I !!!! I ask you god to come in my life and heart!!! I'm waiting for the setup of a comeback. I don't want you to think I am not grateful for the blessings you already have placed in my life and I thank you for it not as I should and maybe that's the problem!!! Maybe I just answered my own question I need to give you more in order for you to keep working on me? I don't know just know this GOD I am asking for your help love your child Damian. Amen

1 comment:

  1. This post is SO real. I believe that God hears all but sometimes when things are going awry you feel the need to cry out to God.

    ReplyDelete