Friday, October 15, 2010

I NEED TO GET BECK TO MY CHURCH ROOTS AND FIND A CHURCH HOME!

Ok so I have been here in the wonderful state of Georgia for the past 4 years and this December 27th will make 5 years and still I have not found a church home! I know I know how could I not in the bible belt state. Well I have attended a few churches here and something has turned me off EX: I so loved New Birth and attended the church regularly until one Sunday I and a group of friends was pulled out of the church during praise and worship to be prayed upon by a group of MEN that felt we needed prayer! Fist of all when I am getting my praise and worship on don't come and pull me out because it was place on your heart! It did not seem genuine and in all actuality it seem like they wanted more then to PRAY for us it seemed like they were PREYING on us! Now look at all this mess that is going on with the church now...SMDH! I also attended the openly gay church THE VISIONS, and I love it, but in the back of my mind I am always thinking will it be messy if I joined due to the population SN( I KNOW I WAS WRONG FOR THAT ). Then there is VICTORY which I love why I haven't joined I don't know. U know what let me cut the shit I know why I haven't joined a church there are certain things I do that I am not ready to give up ( SMOKING AND DRINKING) no I don't party every night but I do like a a cocktail and a joint every now and then. I don't think it is right to not give to GOD whole heartedly! If I am going to join a church I want to be IN IT TO WIN IT! I want to be an active member not a some timey! Its not fair to me or GOD! Mind you I grew up in church and my mother was a pastor and still is a minister! I NEED TO GET MY SHIT TOGETHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment