Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HELP!

Okay here is the deal this Saturday my friends boyfriend is throwing him a surprise party...so cute I know.......My other half better take notes ( WELL I DON'T HAVE TO MANY FRIENDS) so it's all good! Well my friend of 20 yrs I no longer speak to will be there! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH This has me very nervous! Y? Well this is the first time we have been in a closed setting amongst friends non the less. How do I act or react do I talk to him? Do I pay him? Do I act like a shady queen and make him non exists? I don't know you guys whats funny is we live in the same complex we go to the same grocery store, and those times are easy cause you can PAY IT AND PUMP, but a closed setting with liquor...OH LAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do want to talk to him partially because I am not sure why we don't speak anymore, I want to know why was he so angry to end our friendship was it that serious? I guess it was for him! I know we will never be friends like b4 and that is kewl but I miss him! the only thing I think that would really keep me away from him is these 2 queens that he continues to hang out with. One ok I can deal with, but the other I JUST WANT TO BASH HIS FUCKING BRAIN IN AND THINK ABOUT HEAVEN LATER! He is annoying and a whore and he gets flip with his mouth! I have not a problem stepping to him or punching him in the face! I took the high road with this FAGGOT to long and now its okay for the gloves to come off! He is a leach that sucks the life out of you. As a matter of fact I talk about him a couple of months ago! Well anyway there is my delimia, all I can do is be kind, nice and respectfully AND CLOTHES WILL BE ON POINT! PICTURE PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment