Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I just need a peace of mind

Morning it's 9/14/2011 and today all I want is a peace of mind!! Yesterday was somewhat a trying day I let a person take me out of my zone. No I am not kicking myself in the ass for it..it is what it is, I just pray that today brings peace and quite. For today I will sit at my desk doing my work listening to my music and no hip hop I find that it gets me krunk and if I want peace that will not help. I also think I am over Georgia, not by any means do I want to move to New York but I want change. I know this sounds like an excuse but if my parents weren't senior citizens and my grandmother in her late 80's I would move at the drop of a dime. To leave my mother at this time is a no go, not only are my parents older so is my partner's parents, and if something was to happen I'm sure I would feel like shit!!! I know I am just rambling on but these things have been on my mind since yesterday so I am just getting it out of me and off my chest. Well anyway let me get some type of work done and try my best to have the negativity to bounce of me. GOD please keep me safe from any weapon that is formed against me! AMEN!

1 comment:

  1. Let's just be glad that the problem has moved on!!! TRAMP!!

    ~Nise

    ReplyDelete