Monday, September 12, 2011

I AM REALLY STARTING TO DISLIKE BANKS



Without me saying so much about my personal info. Wellsfargo charge me 3 times for nsf fess which I knew about but the kicker is they charge me a fourth time and still paid the bill that was trying to collect so lets do the math 35*4+260=400.00. When I was looking at my statement on line there was nothing there showing how and why this amount of money. I contacted customer care and was informed of the transaction above and when I asked" why would they still pay when the funds weren't there" and Customer service response was "It's at our discretion of what they want to pay" So you mean to tell me you are gonna charge all the NSF fee's and then pay them!!!!! BANKS SUCK THINKING ABOUT GOING TO THE OLD DAYS AND KEEP MY MONEY IN A SHOEBOX!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment