Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dekalb county sucks and there police too!!!

Ughhhhh I'm sitting here waiting to be assigned probation for 2 tickets. One is for a suspended license which is a damn lie I have a limited permit, I can drive back and forth to work but the gay female officer wasn't listening and she towed my car. Second ticket is for making a wrong left turn during the wrong hours 7-9 am ughhhhhhhh I'm really starting to hate georgia like really!!! Up north NY to be exact we don't have to go through this bull shit!! OH AND I LEFT THIS OUT THE FEMALE OFFICER ALSO ARRESTED ME!!!! SO NOT ONLY DO I HATE DEKALB COUNTY BUT ALSO GAY FEMALE OFFICERS AND SHORT MALE CORRECTION OFFICERS ALL U GUYS SUCK!! I'm done venting!!!

1 comment:

  1. DEKALB HAS ALWAYS SUCKED AND ALWAYS WILL. ONLY LOOK AS FAR AS THE GOVERNMENT. THE POLICE SUCK. THE SANITATION DEPT SUCKS. THE WHOLE DAMN PLACE IS LAZY AND NO ONE WANTS TO DO THEIR JOB.

    ReplyDelete